Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: The party to end a party's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are invited to a party (all expenses paid) for people who have frequented the pool and this board in the past and the present. The questions are,

    1) How would you behave towards the people you've met only in cyberspace?

    2) Who would you feel comfortable enough to approach or who would you speak to first?

    3) Would you have any expectations from anyone you've met online?

    4) Is there anyone online you'd actually hold a grudge against in r/t?

    5) How do you see the gathering progressing, would it be a kick ass party or would there be numerous arrests and gallons of the red stuff spilt?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I'll bite the bullet and post first.

    Firstly I'd have to hit a bar or two prior to turning up at the party, I have a rule not to turn up at any major event sober.

    I'd probably make a bee line for Past7 and we'd proceed to take the piss out of each other for at least 25 minutes. If Past7 was doing her ninja - hiding routine I'd go and find Mel, Blanca and Heidi and proceed to get them terminally drunk.

    I don't think I'd have any expectations from anyone online, I'd be interested to see how their online persona's differed from their r/t characters though.

    I don't think I could hold any kind of grudge in r/t then again I can't stay mad with anyone online for more than an hour.

    I could see the party going two ways, some people would actually connect in r/t the same as they do online and have a blast. I also think some people would find the whole thing totally strange and slip out of a side door after an hour. I can see some minor disagreements from certain people but after a few drinks I think things could be resolved.......Then again again there might be murder..it would be fun to find out though eh??

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    speaking for myself, i dont think there'd be any fights, i'd be too damn shy to speak much probly... [img]redface.gif[/img] i dont know why, but i swear thats how i would feel... I'd do a hell of alot of smiling.....

    Grudges, no! i dont think i'd hold any, but one, without a doubt i would refuse to acknowledge the exsistance...for if i did it would be accepting the behavior...and i wont!!

    Find heidi for speech support...let her say everything i wish i could....L* *nod lots L*
    Find Rant for buzz support...
    Find WAR for love support...
    I'd get cought for smoking weed with 420 and MJ for sure...
    oh!Gawd! can you imagin the laughter support...all of us!!
    I think alot of Ladies would like to sneak a few Intimacies with a few guys...
    And i think it would happen...
    2we = Rhythm and Rant would probly steal the show...
    Would we use are real names???
    God!knows what! but after a few, Blancita and i would get Past7 an probly do something devious...
    2cute and a couple others would do something sexy....
    I think it would be a hell of a good party..
    alot of laughter and alot of fun...
    AND ALOT OF PEOPLE..
    *L* *wonder what it be like not to think of bein online cus we'd all be at a party..... <font color=black>

    <font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 03:05 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *pinches Mel's ass & sticks icecube down Rants troosers* pain12

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I hang out here now and know a few of you!

    I'd walk in smoking a cigarette and I'd start up a conga line. But I'd make sure one of the ladies hands were on my ass.

    I could see that after the conga line wore down the part would progress into small groups where 1 to 4 people would mingle with each other while sipping on drinks. No one would go home with anyone and the only one who would get laid is the drunk guy who goes off to find a hooker.

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can i bring my records?


  7. #7
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    fuck it cmon whos up for it 2002 in the states ....party party party party!!!!!!

    Lets get on it.....Booze Narcs and speedos!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    leave the speedos at home...and I'm there biggrin

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leave the speedos and I will come too.....*LMAO*


    I would not have a single expectition of any of you ....I would love to meet a few of ya...I think it would be a great party!!!


    I would definately show up with MJ 420...we would be spliffed b4 we get there...then I would be with mel just giggling..and being shy .....!.....**LMAO* tons!!!

    I think Heidi and 2 would be up to something sexy as well....

    and I would take rant to a hotel at the end of the night...*EG*...and some of my girls too so we could tie him up ..and make a sub outta him!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    right i am up for it but needs to be near an airport i dont own any speedos anyway .....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •